Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Ack Värmeland, du sköna!"

Dan is playing "Polka Polka Revolution"
So now I leave värmland in general and Grums in particular behind. I've had the chance to make music with the person who together with a friend of his started up the group "FantomFürern" and we made a work-in-progress song called "Skeletkvinnan".

I also learned a whole lot of many things about living the life one live in Grums, and a city without any real expansion in the economical sector, despite the city expanding in numbers. The financial hell one tends to get stuck in and what it leads to in the long run.

Most importantly, I've learned that Eddie Meduza actually can make good music. I have to swallow my pride and confess to that I was wrong. All music made by the Swedish Raggar-idol Eddie isn't all that bad. He is sort of a genius in his way, however just turned to a direction I can't agree with. For instance, his song Skyrider is quite awesome. Obviously a take on Ghost Riders in the Sky, but he does it really well.

However, I must now leave Grums for Gothenburg, with a vague promise that I will get my beard or my head cut off next time I return. I leave my head hung in shame, and with my tail between my legs I accept my exile humbly and head on towards brave new goals. New horizons await!

Thank you so very much for having me, my good friend Dan, and I wish you all the best. Until we meet again, never stop being yourself.

Interesting fact about the train station in Grums. It is closed down, and inside it there is now a clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment