Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thougts on the road

So, I just set out on the roads, heading towards Grums to meet up with Rub-a-Dan. And as I closed the door behind me and walked to the bus stop I could not help to ask myself "who will it be that comes back to this door in 2 to 4 months from now? Will it be a new and improved version of me? A less shy and more bold fellow? Or a guy asking himself why on earth all those monies were spent.

Whomever comes home next year, I'm very sure I'll like him better than the dude who just went out the door. Too long have gone since any real change. And by the gods I hope his spoken English is better than mine!

It would be fun to make a mental snapshot now and then compare it. A bit hard to do perhaps. I'll have to use friends and family as a reference point once I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment