Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

zSo, today is my birthday, which I conveniently spend while on the road to avoid having to drink too much coffee with friends and family. Nothing against friends and family, but that much coffee gives me heart burn.

First things first. So, my visit here in Gothenburg is spent mostly with my brother Tobias and his girlfriend Veronica. They got a cozy little flat not too far out of town, some 10-15 minutes by tram or so I believe. And I must not forget Octavia, their very, very, very lovesick cat with a 2 meter trigger radius of her purring.

Erik's hat-moose
Yesterday I met up with my good friend Erik (who had his birthday yesterday) and his roomie Jon. We made home made tortillas and played obscene amounts of "Rayman: Origins". Just simply had an awesome time together.

Today me and Veronica spent going though "Universum". A mixture of a museum and an indoor tropical zoo. Here you can find tiny, tiny monkeys, and
they're outside of their cages, so if you're lucky... or unlucky, you can get one tangled in your hair. There is also an assortment of strange and awesome fish in huge tanks and aquariums. Snakes, spiders, poisonous frogs and so on.

Here be monkeys!
Tiny and very cute =D
 
After that we met up with my little brother and had a lovely supper which ended in lots of really delightful cheesecake. And gods, been a while since my feet were this sore.

1 comment:

  1. Grattis! Hoppas veckan blir fortsatt grym, kass timing med sthlm för mig :(

    ReplyDelete