Thursday, January 24, 2013

Long time no see

It's been a while since my last update, mostly because there have not been all that many things to report. I've been slacking about the hostel. Chilling with the people there, eating my Walgreens sushi and just taking it easy. More or less waiting for Dana, my next hostess. She did run into some problems helping her mother move in to her new house, so she didn't feel comfortable spending a week away from her.

When the mountain can't come to Mohammed, Mohammed goes to the mountain. So I will be spending a few days here with her i Milwaukee, which is in Wisconsin, just north of Chicago (2 hours by train). The city of Milwaukee is quite small, by American measurements. Just about the same size of Stockholm. But with a larger risk of getting robbed, shot, stabbed or ending up in a school shooting.

Right now she's still sleeping, snoring on merrily in the other bed in the hotel room we share (she decided she needed to be pampered after the moving of stuff), despite it being noon. Soon I'll start throwing pillows in the general direction of the snores to see if I can't wake her up to get the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment